POSITION TITLE: Receiver
REPORTS TO: Store Director, District Manager, and Automated Ordering Specialist
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
To perform the primary responsibility of efficient and accurate checking of all merchandise received through the back door and to properly obtain credit for stale merchandise removed from the sales floor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Complete and maintain an accurate Vendor Receiving Log.
2) To check and verify all grocery receiving to ensure that all items listed on vendor invoices are actually delivered and meets company standard for quality, count, and pricing.
3) To process credits according to company policy
4) Properly check in all Redner's deliveries.
5) Properly handle damaged and spoiled product according to company policy and control the level of damaged goods in the store reclamation center.
6) To properly process all in-store transfers.
7) Responsible for controlling the flow of vendor traffic through the receiving doors.
8) Knowledge of Redner's Vendor Discrepancy Program and follow accordingly.
9) Proper use of the Visitor Badge Program to maintain a high level of security.
10) Assist in proper billing via Direct Store Delivery (DSD), to perform accurate postings of all vendor invoices to receiving log, and to place signed invoices in ASD mailbox.
11) Maintain security of doors via door seal log.
12) Maintain security standards by being alert and observant of both vendor actions and any unauthorized presence of customers or sales representatives in the receiving area.
13) Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Maintain a neat and organized area in back room and dock area.
2) Collect product from Honest Mistake Program, Scan-Rite and UPC Programs.
3) Handle all other responsibilities assigned by Store Director.
4) Inspect fire extinguishers.
5) Inspect fire exits.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1) The ability to push or pull large skids of groceries off of the trailers.
2) Strong organizational skills for proper filing of vendor invoices.
Posting ID: 528649711Posted: 2020-07-14