The Real-Time Analyst will provide support to the Contact Center in the areas of floor monitoring, planning, scheduling, reporting, and tracking. This position will assist in making sure the real-time day to day responsibilities are supported, to include, but not limited to: monitoring queues; exception entries; skill sets; attendance tracking, monitoring voice mails, call out reporting, monitoring agents not ready, etc. The Analyst will monitor workforce systems to provide the team with accurate and timely data entry of scheduling, attendance, exceptions, and general time-off requests. This position will be expected to provide support to the Workforce Management Team and all functions while learning how to analyze and process data.
S3 has a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of member service. Our values and beliefs are critical to the success and growth of the business and they were all created with a unique cultural foundation. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enters exception requests daily in the Agent Time Off mailbox with an emphasis on accuracy and productivity.
- Schedules breaks, lunches, casework, trainings, meetings, and corporate initiatives for each employee in the appropriate systems.
- Tracks and audits employee attendance, as well as retrieve daily call out messages and updates the call out/staffing report.
- Analyzes Log-In/Out reports to identify potential behavioral issues/patterns in regards to attendance, adherence, and availability.
- Monitors daily chat and Real Time Reports to ensure all queues are functioning above set Service Level goals.
- Maintains confidentiality of all employee data.
- College degree preferred in the areas of statistics/data analysis OR a minimum of 3 years' Contact Center experience
- Experience with Contact Center systems, matrix, and telephony a plus
- Experience with Calabrio or Scheduling preferred
- Must be able to interact well with all levels
- Aptitude to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Strong analytical skills required with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to prioritize workload based on department requirements and customer needs
- Excellent customer service skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Posting ID: 566021402Posted: 2020-08-12