Responsible for offloading trucks and daily shipments
Shop is filled with sheet metal, spare parts, and crating orders.
Responsible for consolidating, organizing, and managing inventory
Using a hand held scanner
Use Oracle for the receiving software, will be trained on that system..
Prior experience with WMS system or ERP systems is a plus.
Must be comfortable with using computers, data entry for Excel, and emails.
Cherry Picker Or Turret Truck
* Entering shipment data into carrier systems
* Entering and certifying data in internal systems - Oracle experience preferred
* Attaching appropriate documentation to each shipment
* Confirming shipment carriers and loading trucks
* End of day system closeouts
* Assemble and box material
* Kit material and equipment
* Palletize equipment for shipment
* Safely operate various lift equipment
* Perform housekeeping duties as required
* Exhibit teamwork and self-management
* Follow the attendance policy of the Department
* Follow all safety procedures and policies
* Work overtime, flexible schedules, holidays, and weekends as required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.