CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - Part Time
Overview: Our business at AB&T Telecom is to construct telecommunications and technology solutions for small, medium, large businesses, government customers and then deliver those solutions efficiently through a network of technology partners (agents). We specialize in business phone systems and applications, Cloud PBX, VoIP/SIP Trunks, low voltage cabling and carrier services. We provide custom and turnkey solutions at the design level through installation, training, upgrades, and ongoing support for business communications. Although we’re a small company, we work with hundreds of partners nationally and globally to deliver our solutions to the customer.
We are seeking a bright, motivated, energetic, customer-oriented Customer Service Representative that has what it takes to support our customers/agents and operational team.
Customer Service Representative Job Purpose:
Support customers/agents and operational team by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems, processing quotes and orders, perform order/commission audits, maintain/update related records.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
· Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
· Process transactional quotes and orders
- Configuration – ideal combo of product and services is created to recommend to the customer.
- Pricing- Discounts, promotions and bundles are applied without degrading the margin.
- Quoting – generating the quote, obtain approval, send to customer in timely, error free and pleasant manor.
- Contract/Order Form – create detail contract/order form. Obtain approval and signatures of concerned parties.
· Track continuing order milestones
- Order Fulfillment
- Revenue Recognition
- Renewal – upsell and cross sell existing customers
· Maintains customer records by updating account information.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer/agent complaint(s); determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Maintains financial accounts by processing customer/agent adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
.· Maintains pleasant and effective communication with customers/agents as required to accomplish the above.
· Perform Order vs. Commission Audits
· Other administrative tasks as needed in support of the operations team.
· Answering phones and directing calls.
Customer Service Representative Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Customer service oriented, product knowledge, market knowledge, command of Microsoft – Outlook, Excel, and Word, willingness and ability to learn industry specific software, good verbal and written communication skills, good documentation skills, detail oriented, quality focus, problem solving, listening, good phone skills, good conflict resolution skills, analyzing Information, multi-tasking, reliable
Permanent Part-Time (12-18 hours per week) position – no benefits
Potential of transition to Full-Time (40 hours per week) position – Full benefits
Salary commensurate with experience