Instrumentation Controls & Calibration Technician
Control Systems 21, Inc., a privately owned and growing company located in Dillsburg, PA, has an immediate opening for an Instrumentation Controls & Calibration Technician.
Job Type: Full-Time with ability to be on call after hours
The position is Full-Time, includes Health & Dental Insurance Benefits, and requires local travel with ability to be on call after hours. Vehicle, tools, and phone are provided after completing introductory period.
Job Responsibilities: This position requires the technician to provide: • Calibration, Troubleshooting, Repair, and Preventive Maintenance of laboratory and process instrumentation and equipment for customers regulated by the FDA and ISO, ensure conformance to established calibration and process specifications.
• Knowledgeable in calibrating: Temperature , Flow (liquid), Humidity, Level, pH, Conductivity, Power Supplies (volts/amps), Pressure, Resistance, Speed, and Timing Devices
• Follow CS21 SOPs, Customer Procedures, and industry best practices.
• Build customer relationships by offering help beyond your daily task list, leveraging our company’s knowledge base to support our customers’ calibration and maintenance programs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
The job requirements for an Instrumentation Calibration Technician are as follows.
• Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• 2-5 years of related experience in the Instrumentation Industry or related field.
• Must be able to lift 50Lbs, work on equipment-bending, kneeling, sitting, and/or standing.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of calibration.
• Is reliable, confident, wants to learn and advance throughout our organization, can work in a team environment and is self-motivated.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Reliable Transportation and a Valid Drivers License
Robust Benefit Package Provided After Successful Completion of Probationary Period:
· Full-Premium Paid Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
· Retirement Plan with Company Match
· Company Vehicle
· Cell Phone
Must be able to pass a Drug Test and Background Check.
If you think we could benefit each other, we would love to hear from you!
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time