Contact STN at (859) 977-7456 or firstname.lastname@example.org , or, click on the name of the individual staff contacts below.
- Stephanie Czuhajewski , Executive Director
Stephanie carries more than 15 years of management experience in both the public and private sector, with an emphasis in non-profit marketing, fundraising and public relations. Stephanie holds a bachelor's degree in Marketing from Sullivan University.
- Brian Doty , Meetings and Education
Brian is a certified meeting professional and a 17-year veteran of the meetings industry. He is a past president of the Kentucky Bluegrass Chapter of Meeting Professionals International and served the association at the international level on the International Chapter Leadership Committee. In 2004 and 2008, Brian was the recipient of the Kentucky Bluegrass Chapter Meeting Planner of the Year Award. He holds a bachelor's degree in political science from Eastern Kentucky University.
- Adam Haley serves as STN's Government Affairs Coordinator. He started as a legislative intern with the Kentucky General Assembly before beginning his political career by organizing volunteers at the grassroots level with various campaigns for state and federal candidates in Kentucky. As a Government Affairs professional and registered lobbyist Adam now collaborates and consults with a variety of partners on the state and federal level on public policy and regulatory affairs. He is a graduate of University of Louisville with a Bachelor of Science of Political Science with a concentration in Law and Public Policy.
- Parker Allen , Members Services Manager, brings over 15 years of customer service and membership management experience, with 5 years dedicated to the association management industry. He has experience working with associations in the national, state, healthcare and agriculture sectors with focus on membership and database management. Parker has also assisted in multiple AMS transitions and implementations. He is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University, holding a degree in Telecommunications with a minor in Business.
- Chris Walls , Webmaster
Chris executes the creative and technological tasks to serve STN's print and multimedia needs. His print design experience includes the development of marketing campaigns for client events, academic journals, research reports, newsletters and textbooks. In addition to an extensive background in print design, Chris delivers the leadership and technical skills needed for structured web and multi-media production from concept through design and implementation. Chris graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Masters of Library Science and also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.
- Andrew Abernathy , Project Manager, is capable of directing multiple initiatives for diverse teams, to help associations achieve their missions. He has experience working with state and national membership organizations in healthcare, government, agriculture, and law. Abernathy is a graduate of Eastern Kentucky University and holds a bachelor's degree in communication studies and a minor in business. He serves on the Mercy Health Foundation - Irvine Board of Directors.
South America July 4 - 5, 2020 Nucleo de Ensino em Saude e Emergencias de Sergipe Type:
ATCN - Student Course Course Number: 2020-303
Course Location: Aracaju, Brazil
Contact: Cristiane Domingues, email@example.com
California July 6 - 7, 2020 Harbor UCLA Type:
ATCN - Student Course Course Number: 2020-176
Course Location: Torrance , California
Contact: Robin Tyler firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 564755596Posted: 2020-08-09