View all jobs
Director of IT
Long Beach, CA · Restaurant/Food Service DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY JOB DESCRIPTION Salary range $110,000 - $120,000 + Bonus Summary of Position: The Director of Information Technology (IT) will be responsible for overseeing all technology operations, planning and execution for this very successful restaurant company; devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management and analyzing the business requirements of all department to determine their technology needs. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage 3rd party vendor "day to day" relationships and activities
- Perform project management for a variety of technology initiatives including hardware and software new installations, implementations, and upgrades
- Communicate "day to day" issues and activities to management and end users
- Maintain data and develop reports within 3rd party business applications
- Schedule and/or produce and distribute specific reports to end users
- After hours and weekend support is required from time to time
- Facilitate new restaurant openings (NROs) POS and IT deployments Qualifications:
• Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skill. 1
- Oversee all technology operations which includes, restaurant POS & back office systems, data administration & reporting, IT Security, telecommunications, and Support Center needs
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Build and maintain relationships with outside vendors
- Respond to requests from restaurants or Support Center Team Members to research and solve technology issues
- Sound understanding of computer systems, networks, security, telecommunications, databases, and storage systems
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and projects
- 6-8 years' experience providing IT (1st and 2nd level) support for multiple remote locations.
- Previous experience with a foodservice company is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload appropriately.
- Experience installing, configuring, updating and troubleshooting Windows desktop and environment issues to include anti-virus, anti-malware and multi-function print/scan/fax devices set-up and management.
- Strong understanding of software systems and integration points.
- Exposure to Network Administration tasks and duties required.
- Exposure to or familiarity with the following products/systems a plus: o Cloud based end user configuration
o Hosted Exchange configuration
o Cloud based back office management system Preferred Experience:
- Experience supporting Point of Sale solutions (hardware and software).
- Multi-location restaurant IT, or small box retail 1st and 2nd level support.
- Small to mid-size project management experience for multi-location IT implementations.
- Familiarity with NCR Aloha POS software. Benefits:
- Company-paid holidays, generous vacation policy
- Excellent health, dental and vision plan offering.
- 401k program
Posting ID: 566221509Posted: 2020-08-04