Hours: Monday - Friday 8 - 5 pm Salary: $14.50/hour
- Perform various merchandise handling duties in the facilities.
- Manually load merchandise, up to 50 pounds, onto skids, hand trucks, pallet jacks or forklifts.
- Pull and electronically process all orders; maintain usage records and locator systems.
- Perform administrative activities for the property department.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all items stored.
- Maintain an accurate record of all shipping documentation, purchase requests, supply requisitions, consumables, student uniform documentation, and other records related to the department.
- Prepare all items for shipping which includes: address verification, box up all items; weigh and measure boxes, take items to shipping and receiving area with a sign out sheet of items delivered.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment; complying with all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and company safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Requires physical exertion to manually life, move, pull, push, or carry materials or objects.
- Requires reaching, bending, stooping, or standing.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED), and one year related experience. Valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.
Posting ID: 581908018Posted: 2020-10-23