Who we want Challengers.
People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions. Teammates.
Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward. Charismatic networkers.
Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts. Strategic closers.
Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives. Customer-oriented achievers.
Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships. Game changers.
Persistent salespeople who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker's mission to make healthcare better. What you will do
As aSurgical Technologies
Sales Representative, you strategically promote and sell Stryker Surgical Technologiesproducts to meet our customers' needs. You confidently conduct product evaluations in Operating Room and office settings, persuasively demonstrating the value of our products. Systematically tracking your territory progress, you proactively communicate your findings with your Regional Manager and push yourself to exceed each goal. When onsite with clients, you use your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems and inform doctors, nurses and other staff as to the proper use and maintenance of our products. You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining your sample inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises. As anSurgical Technologies
Sales Representative you love living in the fast lane and find purpose in selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better. What you need
What Stryker will provide
- 5+ years in an outside sales position (medical related fields or b2b sales preferred) or Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University
- Field sales training
- In-house product training program
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website atwww.stryker.com.
In February 2019, Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that for the ninth consecutive year has been named as one of the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ranking 11 out of 100. Some of our other awards from 2018 include Great Places to Work for Inclusion, Women, Millennials, and Diversity.
See full list of our awards here:https://www.stryker.com/us/en/about/awards/awards.html
Learn more about the Surgical Technologies Products:
- Neptune Surgical Suction - Safe handling of surgical fluid waste and reliable suction. Learnmore
- SafeAir Smoke Evacuation - Protecting all Surgical Staff from the hazards of OR Smoke. Learnmore
- SurgiCount Safety-Sponge System - Helping you in your fight against retained surgical sponges. Learnmore
- Stryker's Hidden Scar Program - Turning traumatic surgeries into distant memories, improving survivorship of women. Learnmore
- Invuity Direct Intracavity Illumination & Visualization- Reduce complications, OR time, and Post-Op Pain while improving healing. Learnmore
- Cactus Controlled Substance Waste Management System - A better, greener waste solution to help reduce diversion of controlled substances. Learnmore
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better