Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for an innovative and encouraging individual to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Our Recruiting & Engagement Coordinator role recruits, hires and supports our caregiving workforce.
- Answer employment inquiries in a professional, friendly and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies to meet hiring goals
- Conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention
- Conduct reference and background checks, following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards
- Create and maintain all employment records
- Assist in orientation and training
- One year of recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 564822038Posted: 2020-07-22