Weekend CAREGivers - Looking for experienced CAREGivers for Saturday and Sunday assignments.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Assignments vary depending upon client needs and not all clients need or receive all services. Services provided by Home Instead Senior Care include
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Errands and shopping
- Incidental transportation to appointments or activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living: bathing, grooming, hygiene, toileting, ambulation/transfer, feeding
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to adapt to a variety of individuals, cultures, and personalities
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Reliable transportation and ability to be precisely and consistently on-time for assignments.
- Dependability and dedication to meeting commitments to clients and the company.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 583172662Posted: 2020-10-30