Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Hours for these shifts range from 6 a.m until 9 a.m with a one hour minimum 2 to 4 days a week in the Hattiesburg area.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home/facility and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Transferring client required
- Bathing assistance required
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
*We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 602163657Posted: 2021-01-27