Grow with us!
In one to two years, you could be earning $50k a year with Planet Fitness! We’re Excel Fitness, a Planet Fitness franchise group based out of Austin, TX with 80+ clubs and growing! Since 2016, we have grown from 16 locations in TX to over 80 locations in 6 states in great markets like Austin, Dallas, Raleigh, Tulsa, and NW Arkansas. We are opening 10+ new clubs a year and with that kind of growth, you can build a great career here! In fact most of our senior managers started at entry level and worked their way up to now earning base salaries that begin at $42k as a GM, $60k as a Regional manager(responsible
for 5-10 locations), and all the way up to over a $100k as a Regional Director overseeing 10+ locations!
All of our Team Players (what we call our employees) are responsible for creating a positive member experience through superior level of customer service and cleanliness, and no matter where you start, there is room to grow with us!
What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
The Cleaner will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken, damaged, missing or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow “Lost and Found Policy” and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Deliver high level of customer service at all times and as needed assist in front desk duties like checking in members.
- Custodial experience is preferred.
- Punctuality and reliability are a must.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals.
Posting ID: 568314206Posted: 2020-09-27