Description TNG Retail Services is Now Hiring!
Join us as a Team Lead
. With previous Project Merchandiser experience, this role has you managing field level developments. This position offers an opportunity to take your leadership and problem-solving skills to the next level. You're personable, yet direct; strict, but fair. As a Team Lead, you will be a point person with Store Management and act as a liaison for the company and project procedures. Your weeks consist of:
- Collection and input of data as it results from project(s) deadlines and completions
- Lead and direct up to 30 direct reports/ team members/ merchandisers at a time
- Prep and monitor all levels of individual projects including schematics, equipment verification, merchandiser management, audits, etc.
- Communicate with Team Members and Management daily;
- And much more
As a Team Lead, you are a fact-checker, trainer and maintainer of relationships and quality assurance We are hiring immediately.What does this position offer?
What does the position require from me?
- Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO/Sick where applicable
- EAP (3 free therapy sessions)
- Tuition discounts/scholarships...including your family members!
- Free checking/savings accounts, paid 2 days earlier
- PPE Provided and social distancing practices
- Paid travel expenses where applicable
- Hardship programs
- A nationally recognized company with advancement opportunities
See what others have to say about working with TNG Retail Services!TNG Retail Services
- 1+ year experience as a Project Merchandiser with RMSI or equivalent experience/exposure
- 18+ years of age
- Reliable form of transportation and valid Driver's License and proof if auto insurance
- Reliable forms of communication including phone and email account
- Understand Schematics and mapping procedures
- Handle light power tools
- Stand, bend, stoop, climb, walk and lift objects overhead for 10-hour shifts
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- More items as described by company representatives
is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 10,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a "That's Possible" attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of customer service.TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action EmployerVeterans encouraged to apply.
Posting ID: 605220789Posted: 2021-03-01