Trademark Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning of Hayden, ID is an established HVAC company providing commercial and residential services to communities across the Inland Northwest. We are in a growth pattern looking to add a Warehouse Associate to join our team!
Reasons to work with Trademark Mechanical:
- Year-round work with no lay-offs during slow seasons
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 75% of premiums paid for by the employer for the employee
- 401K with up to 3% company match
- 6 paid holidays annually
- 1-week vacation after the first year and 2 weeks after year 3
- A company culture that truly embraces employee development and advancement
- Annual bonuses based on company profitability
General Responsibilities Will Include:
- Provide support to the company by delivering and retrieving parts, equipment, tools, uniforms, paperwork, and other items on an as-needed basis. This will include traveling to vendors, job sites, employees' residences, and other designated drop off/pick up locations.
- Assist with warehouse and office needs as assigned, including routine maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance and care of all company vehicles, including trailers.
- Deliver and/or retrieve support paperwork to the offices of local municipalities and/or job sites.
- Ensure that the warehouse and yard are secured before leaving each day, Monday Friday, unless otherwise instructed
- Return all tools and supplies to their designated location when tasks are complete
- Work with the spirit of cooperation and teamwork necessary to insure efficient warehouse operations.
- Make constructive use of time, seek out tasks if none are assigned
Qualified Candidates will possess:
- Familiarity with communicating via text and email
- Valid driver's license with clean driving history
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work from verbal and written instructions
- Ability to use and understand GPS driving aides
- Familiarity with basic HVAC industry terminology is helpful
- Ability to operate a forklift
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 70lbs
- Add Ability to pass drug test and background screen
- Must be 18 or older
Posting ID: 607492233Posted: 2021-02-25