My Plumber Plus continues expanding operations. We are hiring an experienced HVAC SALES REPRESENTATIVES in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland to service residential customers.
This position is commission based and has the potential to earn over $100,000 or more.
My Plumber Plus has been operating successfully over 35 years in the Washington D.C. area and is known for the following core values: Fairness; Honesty & Respect; Goal Oriented; Customer Centric; and Proactive & Hungry.
As an HVAC Sales Member you will:
Diagnose customers HVAC units, consult customers on their needs and wants, advice customers on safety concerns regarding their home's HVAC units and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
- Complete inspection of customer's HVAC unit(s)
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- Previous HVAC Sales experience
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
My Plumber Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.
Come join our professional and experienced team!
Posting ID: 567035725Posted: 2020-08-06