Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Reporting into the VP of Product Marketing, you will be an integral member of the Product Marketing Leadership team primarily responsible for strategy, planning, and execution related to the Security and Forensics business unit. You will work closely with the sales team, product management and marketing cross functional teams to understand the key priorities globally and set the GTM strategy.
You are great at:
• Develop the business plan to for the Security and Forensics portfolio in conjunction with the key stakeholders (Sales and Product Management).
• Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation across the Security and Forensics portfolio.
• Work closely with Sales, Product Management and Marketing to ensure alignment to work efficiently to generate and close opportunities. Programs to support your stakeholders include, but not limited to, customer consumable assets, web presence, sales enablement, partner communication, digital events, and pricing, branding, and naming decisions.
• Lead the team to pivot from product marketing to solution marketing with a focus on improving our global brand awareness
• Collaborate with cross functional marketing teams to develop digital strategies and campaigns to engage our prospects and customers and drive ample pipeline to achieve sales plans.
• Collaborate with the Digital Events & Communities team to build an engaged community for your portfolio.
• Evaluate, measure, and report on all GTM programs.
• Lead the Security and Forensics Product Marketing team. Defining goals and priorities for your team members.
What it takes:
• A minimum of 10 years' experience in product marketing or related experience in enterprise software
• Strong communication skills as you will be required to work with and persuade many constituents within the organization
• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
• Ability to analyze and understand metrics and be able to pivot and improve GTM programs.
• Strong project management skills to work closely with team members, product management, industry experts, and sales leadership to ensure timely execution on all programs.
• Strong analytical skills to understand the market and then deliver on effective and relevant programs
• A proven track record of building and executing GTM programs
• Bachelor's Degree in business or related field is required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA) , Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act .
Your full LinkedIn profile
will be shared. Learn More