Why Drive With Us:
CDL Class A Truck Driver
Energy Feeds International
- Salary depending on experience
- Regular Schedule
- Major holidays off with pay
- Comprehensive Medical and Retirement Benefits
- New Equipment
- Home every night (with exception to occasional out-of-state deliveries)
- Weekends off
is a leading provider of by-pass fats and mineral supplements to the dairy industry. Through the use of EFI s full suite of supplements, nutritionists and progressive dairymen are able to customize their rations to maximize profits and feeding efficiency. Founded in 2006, our family-run business is located in Oakland, CA and services the entire continental U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-trip & Post-trip equipment inspection in accordance with established Procedures and regulations
- Assist in route planning to meet delivery schedules
- Assist in the loading of the trailer and make deliveries to various destinations, including warehouses, mills, and dairy farms both in California and surrounding states.
- Perform container pickups at the port of Oakland as necessary
- Submit accurate, legible paperwork including activity sheets, delivery tags, log books (when needed), Service sheets, and vehicle Condition reports
- Adhere to Company Bio-Security Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to work schedule working overtime when necessary
- Maintain equipment in a clean/safe condition
- Communicate friendly and respectfully with all employees and customers.
Apply Online Below
- Possess a valid and clean Class A CDL
- Current D.O.T. physical preferred
- 1 years experience preferred (flatbed and bulk trailers)
- Must be able to pass a regular drug screen
- Able to physically lift 50lbs and tarp loads as required.
- Must adhere to all Company Bio-Security Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to read and follow road maps and customer site maps.
Posting ID: 606792004Posted: 2021-02-16