Job Description **This position is for shift 5, which is generally 10:00PM to 6:30AM.** CWS is looking for a Help Desk Specialist with an active SECRET clearance to serve as part of a large team providing help desk services for a centralized service desk supporting a wide range of IT issues to include computer, network, server and security support. Candidate will monitor Remedy queues ensuring that all incidents, problems and requests are promptly resolved and/or escalated and meet all SLAs defined as part of this effort. Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Use Remedy ticketing system to properly document and respond to incidents, service requests, updates, patches, configuration changes and maintenance for a wide variety of equipment to include printers, workstations, laptops, servers and network equipment.
• Identify and/or troubleshoot problems and interface with external service providers on a wide range of issues to include networks, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
• Troubleshoot laptop, desktop, peripheral and server hardware problems and coordinate maintenance with vendors as required.
• Create and manage Microsoft Active Directory objects to include computers, security groups, distribution groups, and users.
• Configure and troubleshoot iOS, Android, and BlackBerry mobile devices.
• Maintain and update disaster recovery procedures.
• Assist in performing configuration and security compliance scans to include remediation of findings. Job Requirements Education & Experience
• High School Diploma and 1 to 4 years of relevant experience - Required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills - Required
• Experience with VPN (Virtual Private Network) and/or VDI (Virtual Desktop Interface) - Desired Certifications
• Must have CompTIA Security + certification prior to start date. Security Clearance
• Secret clearance - Required (can start with Interim Secret). Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.) EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Posting ID: 602954347Posted: 2021-03-01