At A Glance:
- Full-time, entry and mid-level sales and support role emphasizing customer relationship-building and product knowledge in the communications and network technology space. Advancement potential and additional commission bonuses.
- Inside Sales Representative: A persuasive communicator and good listener with a competitive, goal-oriented nature ready to learn a variety of programs and platforms.
- Benefits include 50k base, paid training and time off, comprehensive health package, 401k
What is the Inside Sales Representative?
You will focus on growing our current customer base. You will be selling our entire portfolio of solutions that include Data Center Technologies, Cyber Security, Microsoft Solutions, Cloud Solutions, Audio Visual, Physical Security and Managed Services.
- Generates new business by prospecting and leveraging existing relationships
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations
- Develops a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services
- Sell to customers based on their business requirements using a solutions/consultative sales approach
- Build and strengthen customer relationships through follow up and pro-actively resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and sales contracts
What’s required to get started?
The minimum requirements for Inside Sales Representatives:
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently in order to communicate with customers and colleagues in a clear, straightforward and professional manner
- Ability to empathize with the customer
- Problem solver with effective persuasion skills
- Ability to effectively trouble-shoot technical problems
- Ability to work independently; highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to show judgment and initiative
- Ability to communicate in a clear, professional manner
- Strong working knowledge of telecommunications products and services
- Knowledge of Business Telecom complexities
High school diploma or equivalent minimum
Bachelor's degree preferred
Related Work Experience – 2 years
Customer Service / Telephone sales experience
CSG billing software experience preferred
Strong sales level knowledge of complex services (Hosted Voice, Cloud Services) is preferred
Posting ID: 605200577Posted: 2021-03-08