Android Mobile Software and Route Accounting Software - Business Development Representative www.prismvs.com
Prism Visual Software, Inc. is looking for an ambitious and energetic person with an interest in sales and mobile technology to join our Business Development Team. In this role, you will operate in an inside business development capacity which will allow you to gain a solid understanding of Prism Visual Software's products used to mobilize field forces with Apps around North America. You will be responsible for helping us identify, engage, and build relationships with decision-makers early on in the sales process.
We strive for personal development while focusing on team dynamics. From your team lead and trainer coaching you along the way along with the entire Prism team, there is no shortage of support throughout your career at Prism Visual Software to learn about sales and technology! This opportunity's path can lead to a variety of roles at Prism Software including evolving to a Senior Sales Engineer or Software Implementation Consultant.
Responsibilities of Prism Entry Level Sales position:
* Proactively engage prospects primarily through inbound and outbound calling along with emailing and social media.
* Call prospects, develop opportunities, and schedule Prism Visual Software demos to new and existing accounts from lists provided or via web research.
* Work with marketing & LinkedIn service providers to follow-up on campaign leads where prospects have expressed initial interest.
* Develop strong customer relationships, gather information, and update data attributes in Microsoft CRM.
* Assist in capturing key notes from meetings and demos with prospects.
* Travel to trade shows and develop new business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Possess strong writing and verbal communication skills; Easily and effectively write professional e-mail messages or verbally communicate a call to action, next steps, marketing messages, etc.
* Ability to learn, commit to memory and advance new skills through interaction with team members, prospects and relations in a fast-paced, detailed and vast environment.
* Ability to react quickly in business development situations; Listen to prospect challenges and suggest solutions and next steps.
* A real knack for setting priorities and finishing these goals each day.
* Strong Windows PC skills (Email, Excel, MS Word, basic typing skills) at a minimum.
* Outgoing, desire to make new relations, work hard and have fun
* 0-4 years professional experience
* Bachelor's degree or college student willing to work a minimum of 20 hours and up to 40 hours per week.
This position pays salary plus commissions for new sales that close through the Prism Sales process. Pay scale will be determined based on skills and experience. If you are outgoing, love to learn about technology, and proactive to help grow yourself and Prism Visual Software, this position will offer an excellent income and personal development opportunity. Opportunities in this area have advanced to become sales engineers or route accounting implementation consultants. After a 6 month probationary period , for the right candidate, a full time position could be offered with health care and 401K with matching.