The position is responsible for proper preparation of coal samples for analysis in accordance with all applicable standards and company procedures.
*1st shift 7am to 3:30pm M-F
*Prepares coal samples by crushing samples in accordance with required ASTM standards, using various sample crusher models
* Transfer and label samples with identifying data
* Filing and locating samples
* Performs routine and preventive maintenance on all preparation equipment
* Perform basic procedures associated with pulverizing samples
* Operate a grindability machine and associated equipment
* Access and evaluate round robin and quality control data and the steps required for re-calibration of equipment
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
* Aptitude for basic math concepts and report preparation
* Position requires incumbent to have a flexible schedule as occasional overtime or weekend work might be required
* Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
* Ability to follow directions ensuring the end results are accurate and completed with the required timeframe
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
For more information call or text Mary at 859-818-0178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]