You are responsible for the store while you are on duty and we expect you to run the store safely, professionally, while keeping the store at the highest standards set by Five Guys. We expect you to be agile in your day to day schedule to accommodate unforeseen needs at the store. You will be responsible for keeping the store at the highest standards of cleanliness, quality of food we serve, and service to our customers.
Financial and Standards:
- Utilize Profitability Report/Payroll to track sales and payroll daily. Always look for opportunities to improve sales while staying proactive with the schedule. Exercise payroll control.
- Profit: Our cleanliness, quality, and service directly reflects our customers and their experience which ultimately plays a major role in our profits
- COGS: Be diligent in your product usage, product count to ensure we are minimizing the waste of food while keeping the high standards of quality
- Secret Shop: Maintain an average of 95% or above.
- Steritech: We expect to score 2 points above our national average. YOU MUST BE STERITECH READY EVERY DAY AND EVERY SHIFT.
Daily Operations, Training and Conduct:
- Communicate all issues regarding staff, customers, and operational issues to General Managers and Assistant Manager immediately.
- In charge of keeping crew member's professional at all times while addressing any conduct issue and communicating them to General Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Teach proper Five Guys operational procedures to all employees.
- Cleaning Calendar: Make sure all duties assigned for the day you are working are complete. Must check off completed cleaning items after completion
- Make sure the store is Steritech ready every day. Teach proper Steritech guidelines to crew members. It's your responsibility to learn all guidelines on Steritech.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness (this directly affects customer's perception).
- Balance registers to avoid any major shortages and overages. Communicate any discrepancies immediately.
- Check dates on bread before the start of each shift.
- Perform a walkthrough of the store, including patio and dumpster areas.
- Ensure that Time Temperature Log book is being filled out correctly on every shift.
- Make sure that all employees are wearing slip resistant shoes at all times.
- Make sure all employees are entering employee meals with a large drink and following proper Five Guys employee meal procedures.
- Any other duties deemed necessary.
Successful Candidates/Employees of this position must have a High School Diploma or GED. In addition, 1-2 years of supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment is required with responsibility for restaurant/store profit and loss.
Excellent customer service and ability to motivate and build a fun and dynamic environment!
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
- 2-3 yrs experience required
- Must be 18+ years of age or older
- Competitive wages with potential for bonus
- Regular performance reviews
- Opportunities for advancement. We are dedicated to growing our teams!
- Flexible schedules
- A positive work environment with coaching and mentoring
Posting ID: 27749648Posted: 2020-07-14