The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Data Entry Clerk for our client located in the Rochester, NY area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
The Data Entry Clerk inputs and loads any required client employee payroll information or personal employee information in a timely and accurate manner into databases so that clients can process their payroll.
- Updates any required client or company level information changes such as delivery addresses changes, contact information updates to maintain accurate account information.
- Ensures security of all personal identifiable information (PII) to prevent theft of client PII information.
- Inputs State Unemployment Insurance rate changes to ensure integrity of client taxes
- Processes paycard application requests and inputs card information into the database for clients and their employees to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Processes client Time Off Accrual adjustments and/or new policy information as directed by a payroll specialist to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an office setting.
- Must be able to research client information
- Research analysis and critical decision making necessary
- Basic excel skills required
- Powerapp and Sharepoint skills a plus
Posting ID: 576462110Posted: 2020-09-30