We are seeking an Office Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Answer and route inbound telephone calls to appropriate department
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Founded in 1979, Tri-Co Communications, Inc., began with one primary objective: to provide the very best in customer service in order to achieve the customer’s highest level of satisfaction. 40 years later Tri-Co continues to operate with the same organizational values.
Tri-Co Communications, Inc. is a Motorola Premier Service Partner and Authorized Dealer serving the West Central Florida Region. Tri-Co has offices located in Citrus and Marion counties providing services to government, emergency services, utility, and commercial accounts. We serve our customers with high-quality telecommunications products combined with top of the line customer service that is reinforced by our Certified Service Center (CSC) partnership.
We are staffed to provide customers with the very best in sales, installation, and service of a wide range of products within the telecommunications industry. Tri-Co provides customers two-way radio communication equipment ranging from individual two-way radio sales, BDA system, Video Surveillance, and complex multi-site digital radio systems. We are also equipped with rental radios to help those requiring two-way communications for short periods of time.
We are here to meet your communication needs when it matters the most!
Posting ID: 607712077Posted: 2021-02-25