$150.00 Bonus, Competitive pay and hiring now! Home Instead in Lecanto, FL is a quick-growing, compassionate and client-focused CAREGiving company. Our CAREGivers are some of the most intuitive, positive influencers in Seniors' lives. CAREGivers enhance a Senior's life by connecting them back to living a full life while providing quality, non-medical home health care.
|Name: || |
Home Health Aide
|Duties include, but are not limited to: |
Qualifications to be a Home Health Aide:
- Companionship, including social activities and outings
- Light housekeeping tasks, meal planning, and preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming, ambulation, and transfers.
- Assistance with toileting, incontinence issues, and bathing.
- Starting pay of $10.50/HR with an increase to $11.00/HR after 90 days.
- Benefits for qualified employees after the qualification period.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Desire to build trusting relationships with our clients and their family members
- Have some experience with the duties listed above - either professionally or private family care.
- Complete and pass a Level 2 nationwide criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and auto insurance with you listed as a covered driver
*$150.00 Bonus is payable upon completion of the 90-day probationary period with an average of 20 hours of work completed per week.
We offer flexible hours and predictable schedules every day and overnights! Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/671.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 611102356Posted: 2021-03-08