$150.00 Bonus *** and hiring now! Home Instead of Citrus County is looking for caring and compassionate WEEKEND SHIFT and OVERNIGHT CAREGivers to become a part of our team enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assist with ADL's, as needed.
- Starting pay of $10.50/HR with an increase to $11.00/HR after 90 days.
- Benefits for qualified employees after completion of the qualification period.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a Level 2 Nationwide criminal background check, driving record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*$150.00 Bonus is payable upon completion of the 90-day probationary period with an average of 20 hours of work completed per week.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay at our Lecanto Office. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/671.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 610487936Posted: 2021-03-04