Systems Architect ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE with FS poly REQUIRED The Systems Architect will be responsible for working with architecture tools and various other analytic platforms to capture, organize, process, and utilize data to support decision makers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Support the Customer in defining system architectures, developing roadmaps, and identifying planned network engineering and continuous evaluation of tools in information technology areas.
• Provide systems architecture knowledge and consultation to Customer; assist in strategic and engineering reviews and architecture designs, assess technical solutions against business needs; develop concepts of operations for Customers' requirements, system designs, and system architectures.
• Document the "as-is" system and business architecture for the Customer providing the basis for innovative changes.
• Develop future technology roadmaps that describe plans to move from 'as-is" to the "to-be."
• Work with the Customer's leadership to develop a "to-be" system and business architecture for future capabilities.
• Identify gaps in capabilities and strategic needs in relation to the strategic direction.
• Identify opportunities for strengthening, streamlining, and standardizing the architecture.
• Identify all technical systems and capabilities, document data types, data flows, connectivity, high-level functionality and system relationships both internal and external to the Sponsor's office.
• Work with multiple stakeholders to define requirements and resolve discrepancies between proposed IT systems and enterprise quality and security standards.
• Able to perform complex problem solving; identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options
• Able to effectively communicate complex/complicated topics with technical and non-technical audiences
• Knowledge of Tableau and architecture tool technologies
• Knowledge of network engineer and cyber engineering
• Experience with development of strategic level architecture artifacts
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Experience with systems full lifecycle projects
• Ability to work independently
• Able to adjust to changing priorities
• Energetic, Proactive, takes initiative
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline plus a minimum of 10 years' experience. Geographic Location: Herndon, Virginia Travel: Minimal TENICA and Associates LLC is a provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security. TENICA provides knowledgeable and experienced subject matter experts to perform a variety of professional services, logistics and supply chain management, crisis prevention and response, and information technology solutions to solve dynamic security challenges. Founded in 2008 and based in Alexandria, Virginia, TENICA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Woman Owned, Small Business (SDVOB and WOSB) and is a participant in the Small Business Administration's 8(a) business development program. www.TENICA-GS.com. TENICA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 602968922Posted: 2021-03-01