Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * Performs Inventory control activities to include tracking, updating information etc. * Track and maintain the location of records utilizing a personal computer-based tracking system. This includes: scanning bar coded boxes and their locations, updating tracking systems as required, archiving records, ship and receive records, coordinating the pickup, storage, and delivery of records, performing records searches as requested by clients, maintaining logs on the receipt and shipment of records, destroying and archiving documents, and prepare periodic inventories of records.
* Work to help that the flow of shipments both inbound and outbound in the manner that is most cost effective. * Route outbound delivered loads and inbound back-hauls. * Utilize logistics software and manages load utilization. * Coordinate common carrier activities. * Update inventory database and profile by customer location, and update information for each customer. * Maintains customer delivery time windows. * Maintains customer database network system. * Responsible for tracking raw materials. * Manage communications associated with logistics distribution of material. * Coordinate the distribution point of material for incoming and outgoing material. * Performs other duties as assigned. * Work normally requires lifting boxes of medium weight throughout the day. Job Qualifications: * 0-2 years of experience in Information Technology.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making
* Experience in Customer Service
* Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
* Commensurate experience and education. Other Requirements: * Must have active interim Secret clearance or above
* Must be able to travel at least 25% Physical Requirements: * Must be able to type #LI-VT1 ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 602934331Posted: 2021-02-26