Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Executive Director to join our team in the Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center, Herndon, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the development and implementation of strategic planning efforts and training program logistics.
- Work with the government Department Technical Points of Contact/Project Leads to provide recurring and ad hoc reports based on program standards.
- Update and management of deliverables such as the annual STI Relevance Assessment and Gap Analysis, strategic plan and knowledge management plan to name a few.
- Monitor project resources, resource gaps, and provide recommendations to meet needs of projects regarding personnel, budget and fiscal matters.
- Manage key strategic projects and provide reporting to both the Program Manager and customer leads.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the oversight and assistance with studies and metrics for the evaluation of the effectiveness of public health programs, disease prevention programs, health promotion activities, environmental and laboratory services to support data‐driven decisions.
- Provide subject matter expertise in a variety of detailed biostatistical analyses and apply knowledge of advanced statistical software (e.g., SAS) to tasks that involve large amount of data or extensive data cleaning.
- Explore existing data and develop logic models to describe complex programs and display valid process, outcome, and financial evaluation points (return on investment, cost benefit, etc.)
- Devise data collection strategies to support evaluation plans and obtain necessary data points, by assessing existing data sources for their potential use in program evaluation or proposing options for gathering data using qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Maintain and update operational procedures as needed by procedural changes or process improvement.
- Report status of all operations to command leadership through oral and written documentation.
- Analyze operational performance on a weekly basis and provide recommendations for continuous process improvement.
- Guide and enact the operational training program in accordance with command policies and guidance.
- As required, generate applicable reports for data analysis and support for customer commands.
- Provides status updates of operational performance and tracking to ensure proper documentation.
- Provides written procedures and process improvement updates as needed to ensure operational performance.
- Coordinate each transitioning project and communicate transition progress to our PM daily.Creates technical transition schedules for each existing project to track progress.
- Provide leadership and oversight of Environmental Health requirements such as risk assessments and threat analysis studies for deployed and non-deployed forces and other military personnel exposed to occupational and environmental health threats in austere or threatening environments, on military bases and/or communities in close proximity to DoD/DON communities, and related Force Health Protection programs while engaging in a wide variety of military operations.
- Work with Force Health Protection Program Preventive Medicine (PM) and Expeditionary Preventive Medicine (EPM) SMEs to provide oversight for Operational Readiness Evaluations (ORE) in coordination with Forward Deployed Preventive Medicine Units (FDPMUs) which could include participation in tabletop exercises and working with the team to develop detailed after action reports.
- Master's degree in Public Health, Health Education, Health Management or Education OR Masters of Science degree in Epidemiology.
- Minimum 3 year's project management experience.
- Expertise in developing and delivering clear and concise briefings and papers on complex strategic issues on short time lines to very senior audiences and to personnel with diverse backgrounds preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Development and Implement individual evaluation plans either before, during, or after a program has been implemented, using various evaluation designs and methods.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint collaboration software.
- Experience with data review, validation, and analysis.
- Experience with performance analysis, management reporting, performance management, and inventory/supply management.
- Strong communications, writing, leadership, negotiating and collaboration skills.
- Detailed understanding of computerized database management and statistical software program skills, including SAS required.
- Knowledge of regulations (SECNAV, OPNAV, MARCORPS, DoD and subordinate organizations) that pertain to matters within program responsibilities, laws pertaining to such, various internal and external studies, demographic information and evaluations of matter within program responsibilities preferred.
Security Clearance Requirements:
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posted 3 Days Ago
Why ManTech? This is why!
The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans and we are all dedicated to securing the future of our nation.
Our diversity makes us successful. Each team member is a unique piece of the puzzle, coming together to solidify our seamless foundation. As One ManTech, we learn together, we win together, and we celebrate together.
Rich educational opportunities and programs help employees break through career barriers. ManTech offers tuition assistance, partnerships with universities and institutions, a Technical Recognition Awards program, professional groups that comprise our Communities of Practice and so much more. Our own acclaimed ManTech University offers instruction and resources needed for professional development.