JOB TITLE: Restaurant Busser
DIVISION: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Restaurant Manager
LOCATION: Food and Beverage
CLASSIFICATION: Full or Part Time/Seasonal/Hourly
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Restaurant Busser is responsible for bussing tables and assisting servers with running food.
BESIDES WORKING SOMEWHERE AWESOME, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents. And, discounted rates at non Alterra-owned Ikon Pass destinations.
- Ski privileges within the Wasatch range to eligible employees
- Free breakfast to all employees
- Paid Time Off policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, food, etc.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Transportation benefits
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Good communication skills
- Must be reliable
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be organized
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Utah food handler's permit
- If 21 or older, Sips N Tips certification
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clear and set tables
- Polish and organize silverware
- Help servers with anything they need i.e. running food, clearing plates, etc.
- Keep a clean, organized work environment to ensure the best customer experience possible
- Follow company policy and procedures as set forth in the handbook
Our Grooming Standards help our staff maintain an appearance consistent with Solitude Mountain Resort's image and the expectations of our guests. Please review our grooming standards prior to submitting an application.
Posting ID: 576235878Posted: 2020-10-11