McDonald Automative Group is seeking fulltime and partime baristas for our Mazda, Audi, and Volkswagen Cafes. These cafes are located within the automobile dealerships.
Who We Are
At McDonald Automotive, we strive to make every employee an employee for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at McDonald Automotive is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Because our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, we realize we must first provide that to our associates through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Barista Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service in a clean and welcoming environment
- Discuss the drink menu with customers and answer questions
- Preparation for drinks according to in-house recipes
- Encourage the sale of our retail coffee accessories
- Track inventory and place orders
- Clean and maintain all equipment, and accessing repair needs
- Follow proper safety and sanitation procedures
- Expand knowledge and participate in staff education opportunities
Barista Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma
- Ability to actively listen and verbally communicate with a wide range of people daily
- Keen awareness of the value of customer service
- Willingness to work a changing shift schedule, including early mornings
- Aptitude for learning in on-the-job in a fast-paced environment
- Previous Barista experience and facility with a wide range of coffee and foodservice terminology preferred
If this sounds like an opprotunity you are interested in, please submit your resume!
Posting ID: 566143184Posted: 2020-08-08