Boller Construction Company is seeking a Full Time Receptionist. We are looking for an outgoing and professional, engaging personality representing the first point of contact for our office and will be responsible for the first impression of our company.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easygoing personality while also being very perceptive and requiring little supervision. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
In this position, you will work closely with various management teams in a support role to ensure that administrative aspects are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Answering incoming calls and directing phone calls and messages
· Welcome and greet all visitors; determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate person in the office.
· Open and distribute mail; send out mail, UPS/FedEx and couriers on timely basis
· Maintain contact lists
· Support estimating team; print drawings/information, make phone calls to subcontractors
· Maintains estimating subcontractor list
· Email Out Monthly Reports
· Keep Reception area, Plan room, Kitchen, Conference room and Bid rooms organized, neat and tidy.
· Orders kitchen supplies, keeps supplies organized and keeps kitchen supplies refilled.
· Orders office supplies, keeps supplies organized and keeps office supplies refilled.
· Keeps files organized, scan to file.
· Maintains welcome flat screen.
· Book conference calls, Manages conference room calendar
· Operates standard office machines including computer, photocopier, postage meter, thermal label printer, plan plotter printer and copier/printers.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, printing, binding, scanning etc.
· Perform administrative duties to support the business on an as needed basis.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Experience and qualifications:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Previous office experience
· Excellent phone skills and etiquette
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able to work in cross-functional teams as well as independently.
· Customer service driven
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and prioritization skills.
· Strong attention to detail, organization skills and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
· Ability to interact professionally effectively with manager, coworkers, and trade workers.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to lift 20 lbs.
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
· Flexible and able to adjust based upon company needs
· Must have the ability to reach this job location via personal or public transit