AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT. IF YOU WISH TO WORK WITH THE ELDERLY DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME APPLY TODAY.Share your heart, as an Essential CAREGiver to the elderly, with Home Instead Senior Care. Our CAREGivers are keeping themselves and their clients protected with Company supplied Personal Protective Equipment. We are not taking care of COVID-19 positive patients.Your experience whether personal or professional is valuable. We're looking for compassionate, responsible CAREGivers to work with our elderly clients. Most importantly, we're seeking CAREGivers that want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and build meaningful relationships with each one.
HOME INSTEAD OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN:
We work to match CAREGivers with clients nearby to limit your commute times! We're actively hiring for the following areas: Niles, Park Ridge, Norridge, Des Plaines
- Paid training during employment
- Company provided Personal Protective Equipment
- Competitive pay of $14.25 ph Mon-Fri & $15.00 ph Sat/Sun
- 401k Plan with Company match
- Paid Sick Leave
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays worked
- Flexible scheduling &ndash full-time, part-time
- Direct Deposit
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (FT employees)
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Clean background check, drug screening, and fingerprints
- Those seeking Full Time hours must be available Saturday and/or Sunday
- Reliable transportation
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Personal or professional experience preferred, but not required
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by completing an online application today.Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, care giverEqual Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567098602Posted: 2020-08-07