Mission: To grow Columbus revenue to $2.5 million by signing up hospitality and light industrial clients within 12 months, design and implement a sales training program and identify and groom a market sales leader as a replacement within 4-6 months to allow themselves to hire and train sales leaders in other new markets.
1. Grow gross revenue to $2.5M by end of year one.
• Monetize existing pipeline of service and LI prospects
• Source new prospect pipeline via existing rolodex and research
o Identify high value leads in Service and Fulfillment industries
• Prioritize pipeline and close high value leads
• Sign up and ramp up , with assistance from corporate, new clients
• Document sale cycle times and develop sales playbook
• Stay in contact with community manager to ensure UpShifter/Shift ratio is realistic to be able to fill posted shifts.
2. Design and Implement Upshift Sales Training Program
• Document, record and memorialize all aspects of the sales cycle
• Work with CEO to refine sales script, lead grading and meeting script
• Document features and benefits of Upshift Solution to use for training
• Create pipeline process so that is easily replicable in other markets
3. Onboard all major Service and Fulfillment Clients in Market
• Onboard Levy, Ohio Expo, Speed Commerce, Dollar Shave Club, Limited Brands
• Convert all LGC clients
• Convert all Wonolo clients
4. Help identify and train a sales manager for Columbus within 6 months.
• Use Columbus as first market to train sales leader
• Hand over pipeline and assist in closing leads
• Establish targets
• Hold trainings and pipeline meetings to ensure targets met
• Coach sales manager on the UpShift way
• Hold monthly check-ins with new sales manager to identify potential hold ups and celebrate successes
5. Source 10 A players per year who pass CEO's phone screen.
Competencies: Committed, Honest, Organized, Persistent, Proactive, Ability to Hire A players, Work Ethic, Flexible/Adaptable, Coachable, Ability to develop and lead people, Teamwork, openness to criticism and ideas, Ego is in check, Follow Through on Commitments, Willingness to grow professionally and intellectually. Personal Awareness, Presentation. Knowledge of Columbus Area (preferred), Ability to create a sales environment, not just sell a product, Proven sales record in outside sales, Ability to wear many hats, Ability to work with little/no supervision,
Posting ID: 46961708Posted: 2020-07-14