Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Performs preventative and urgent maintenance of general production machinery and equipment in a food manufacturing plant.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Must have manufacturing experience.
1. Must have ability to perform job duties of Maintenance Level III.
2. Performs general and routine maintenance of production machines and equipment.
3. Performs building maintenance as needed.
4. Regularly cleans and lubricates machinery.
5. Regularly inspects plant equipment and moving parts.
6. Repairs or replaces defective equipment parts.
7. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
8. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
9. Performing electrical trouble shooting up to 480 volts with qualified person.
10. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. 3-5 years maintenance experience is required.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
3. Knowledge of welding and hydraulics.
4. Knowledge of refrigeration equipment maintenance and repair.
5. English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Occasional lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 100 lbs is required.
4. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!