Primary Responsibilities: Greets and seats all guests in a friendly manner while projecting Buffalo Wild Wing’s image and standards upon arrival and departure. Assists in maintaining the overall guest flow of the restaurant. Responds to guest inquiries and directs them to the appropriate department.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Opens door for guests arriving and departing. (30%*)
- Accommodates any special needs of guests, i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities. (30%*)
- Manages the Wait List when the restaurant is full. Communicates this information with management. (10%*)
- Provides guest assistance to servers and answers restaurant phones as needed. (15%*)
- Maintains a clean and organized work area and completes cleaning as assigned. (5%*)
- Fills out the feature sports board and aware of restaurant events. (5%*).
- Monitors silverware readiness and has utensils prepared for guests. (5%)
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports and carries objects (such as high-chair) up to 15 pounds.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to stand and exert a well-paced mobility for periods up to four (4) hours in length. Must be able adjust and move seating and tables when necessary and lift up to 15 pound up to 20 times per shift.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
Antsul Group, LLC DBA Buffalo Wild Wings
Posting ID: 36305463Posted: 2021-01-07