Who we are
We are Remarkable Foods, a fast-growing food company that’s about to launch and change the concept of mealtime forever. We are tech-advanced, community-driven, and food obsessed. Want to join us?
Note: “Remarkable Foods” is our stealth company name, not our go-to market brand.
What you’ll do
Our Cook / Driver (a.k.a. Chef-on-the-Road) will be a critical role responsible for preparing, packaging and delivering exceptionally high restaurant quality meals to our customers in assigned delivery zones.
· Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
· Follow recipes and presentation specifications
· Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
· Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
· Vehicle pre/post operation checks: Minimal and NOT technical
· Safe Vehicle Operations: Cannot have major moving violations or license suspensions Note: we will run your motor vehicle record
· Loading/Unloading of vehicle inventory: Weight is reasonable, and lifting will be approximately less than 20 lbs
· Onboard kitchen inventory control: The inventory on the vehicle will be your responsibility, much like a cash register is for a cashier
· Order fulfillment: Minor food preparation, order packaging and customer delivery
Who we hope you are
· Customer centric
· Team Player- While the driver will be alone in the vehicle, we will have a team oriented to make you, the driver, successful
· Process Oriented- In this role we will be testing various processes and we hope to gain your constructive feedback for improvements
· Confident- As the main operator, we want you to take ownership and share process improvement ideas when something we are testing can be done better
· Flexible- The role will change and evolve over time as we nail down optimal processes so please expect a level of ambiguity as we grow, test and finalize plans
Bonus points for
· Hospitality background
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour