Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) renders direct patient care to an assigned group of patients, in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the Patient Care Division. Works under the guidance and direction of the Registered Nurse and the Clinical Supervisor in an assigned clinical area within a patient population as defined by the unit or clinic.
- Graduate from an approved school of practical nursing.
- Current State of Georgia or Multi-state/compact professional license.
- Strong Phlebotomy/Venipuncture skills.
- Current, valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Provider (CPR and AED) Program card.
- Intravenous (IV) lines, catheters and port experience.
- Previous experience in specialty area or acute care environment.
RP Code: 2EE Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law.
Posting ID: 572593238Posted: 2021-02-24