• Follow practices and processes intended to provide safe products that comply with appropriate laws and regulations that meet the company quality standards, and serve the needs of our customers. This includes commitment to a process of continuous improvement.
• Conduct frequent on-line visual inspection of finished products, periodically verify package count, inspect sanitary conditions of product, and ensure the integrity of seal on film and notify proper personnel of any defective product or discrepancies.
• Maintain accurate production reports.
• Tape, seal, code and palletize cases of finished product to be removed by material handler.
• Make frequent quality control checks and complete quality control check list.
• This position requires constant bending, stretching, and lifting up to 35 pounds.
• Report accurate production totals to supervisors.
• Other tasks within the employees training and skills as directed by the supervisor and/or department manager.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
• Demonstrate minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire and ongoing communications about safety and quality issues.
• Must follow company policies and practices including, but not limited to, the company’s attendance policy.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced production environment.
• Ability to work weekends as needed.
• Experience working in a factory environment is preferred.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.