Nurses Ready to join the Clare Oaks family?
At Clare Oaks, our top-ranked continuing care retirement community attracts professionals from a variety of fields. And once hired, employees stay. Our rate for staff turnover is far lower than the national average for CCRCs. Why? Our nursing staff tells us that caring for the same residents over time and building lasting relationships is part of what they treasure about their job.
Together, our employees provide the best possible lifestyle and healthcare for our residents. Clare Oaks family of staff members creates a community that consistently earns 5-star ratings from CMS and "Highest Performing" honors from U.S. News & World Report.
Here, we value you and your skills by also making your health and well-being our top priority. Since March 2020, a total of three residents and five staff members have tested positive for COVID-19 and all have recovered. We credit our ability to abate the spread of the virus to the fact all employees are fully equipped with PPE and supported through paid time off if they needed to quarantine at home.
We offer competitive starting rates with opportunities for advancement.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Medical Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with company matching incentive
- Verizon and AT&T discounts for as much as 25% on your monthly service
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- On-Site Dining Program
Clare Oaks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or genetics.
- One (1) or more years of experience as a nurse in a sub-acute setting or long-term care, preferred
- Hands-on experience with IVs and Wound Vacs, preferred
- Holds current, valid Illinois nursing license, in good standing
- Current CPR certification
Posting ID: 579061935Posted: 2020-10-16