- Coordination and consolidation for all outgoing food items from the kitchen assuring high standards of plate presentation and food quality.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Receive all incoming food orders.
- Clock in tickets and assure ticket cook times meet or exceed our standards.
- Communicate between the service staff and kitchen staff.
- Complete all plate presentations per the recipe/plate presentation specifications.
- Pass a final quality check on the food for plate presentation, temperature, garnish and time.
- Coordinate food delivery with food runners.
- Set up expediter station, keeping it clean, organized and stocked throughout the shift.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math, and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to wipe down shelves, pick debris up off the floor, and wipe down counters.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for up to four (4) hours in length.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to employees and dining room staff.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and move from area to area in the kitchen.
- Must have good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel, and have the ability to lift bus pans and trays frequently weighing up to 25 pounds.
Posting ID: 607439352Posted: 2021-02-18