Earn $31K+ annually working 7 days on, 7 days off. Or you could choose either a 3-Day or 4-Day Schedule that would allow you to have half of your week off every week for personal needs.
To briefly explain: you would be scheduled for a 7 day period, Thursday-Wednesday. After that 7 day period, you will be off for the following 7 days and your schedule would revolve on that cycle. During your scheduled 7 day shift, you would be required to reside in the home of our client, but you would have opportunity to rest at night in appropriate sleep settings. The same would apply for the 3-Day schedule and the 4-Day Schedule, only for these, the start dates could vary.Here are just a few of the things you might do as a Home Instead CAREGiver:
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Do light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Provide medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, such as bathing and grooming
- Provide incidental transportation to appointments and assist with errands/shopping
We are seeking compassionate, reliable
individuals to help brighten the lives of seniors in our community by providing companionship and non-medical home care services. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Home Instead CAREGiver?
Here's what's in it for you: ~ Competitive pay rate ~ Paid Time Off Accrual Program ~ Employee Referral Bonus ~ Company Sponsored Healthcare ~ Dental ~ Vision ~ Paid Mileage ~ 24-Hour Support Available ~ Paid Training and Continuing Education Job RequirementsCall one of our Recruitment Specialist at 225-930-4790 and let us tell you about our team of AMAZING CAREGivers, the difference they make everyday and how YOU can join us!
- Do you have an upbeat attitude?
- Are you prompt and reliable?
- Can you take initiative and do more than what's required?
- Are you honest and follow the rules?
- Is your appearance neat, clean and professional?
Our work opportunities are available with clients in the parishes of Tangipahoa, St. John the Baptist, Livingston, East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Ascension and Iberville.
Comprehensive, paid training provided!Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 581691550Posted: 2020-10-22