Do you want a part time job that will make a difference? Working one on one with our Senior clients is as rewarding as it gets!
Call Tracy for details at 320-258-3055.
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. This position would require you to be awake all night to assist the client.
At Home Instead we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb, demonstrated by our eight key behaviors: Patience, Kindness, Humility, Selflessness, Respectfulness, Forgiveness, Honesty, and Commitment.
Spreading Love(v.) to Seniors and their Families in the Communities We Serve Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- transportation to appointments and outings
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Companionship and conversation
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Internet access is beneficial as schedules, assignments, and payroll information is delivered this way.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 608511901Posted: 2021-02-24