Interim Healthcare of West Michigan is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to join our teams serving the Holland area. These are part-time positions that offer you flexibility to create your own schedule and focus on delivering personalized 1:1 patient care.
Are you looking for a better work/life balance? Are you over working nights, weekends, and holidays? As a CNA with Interim Healthcare, you will never be expected to work nights, weekends, or Holidays.
To be considered for this position, we do require CNA.
- Promote a safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways while providing care
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, and/or range of motion exercises
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks that are assigned
- Recognize, report, and record/document changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor
- Assist, perform, and train patient/client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail, and skincare, oral hygiene, toileting, etc.
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- CNA certificate/license with the state of Michigan
- Active CPR certification (we do NOT accept certifications from online-only programs)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Drive Time
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free Education Courses
- Direct Deposit
Interim HealthCare® is the nation's oldest leading home care and medical staffing company. Founded in 1966, there are more than 300 independently owned franchise locations nationwide. Interim's independent franchisees employ more than 75,000 health care workers and provide nurses, therapists, aides and other health care personnel to approximately 50,000 people each day.
Posting ID: 607055627Posted: 2021-03-06