- Oversee front end, take out kitchen and catering functions to provide our guest with an impressive and memorable experience.
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Prepares reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Actively participate in the selection, orientation and training of associates. Stay well informed and aware of staffing needs while anticipating future needs.
- Develops and implements plans to continually improve guest satisfaction in the areas of server attentiveness and table cleanliness.
- Leading the team by communicating, coaching, motivating and building sales.
- Ensure cleanliness is maintained in all areas of the restaurant.
- Create an environment that is positive, pleasant and productive.
- Achieve optimal performance from employees by communicating and role modeling job duties and customers service.
- Maintain food presentation and restaurant cleanliness as well as overall appearance of restaurant.
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Consistently monitor that all employees are following company protocol and guidelines.
- Apply cost balancing knowledge in all daily operations.
- Is able to operate and teach employees the P.O.S System.
- Sources, recruits and selects diverse, highly skilled service employees.
- Guarantees commitment to dress/grooming and personal hygiene standards.
- Holds employees accountable for excellent service-related results and fosters an environment of open, clear, two-way communication.
- Gives feedback and offers retraining or redirection to raise performance.
- Quickly takes the necessary and appropriate action when performance falls below standards.
- Supports the owners in food and beverage training to develop the front of house employees.
- Delivers timely performance feedback in the form of active coaching, counseling and recognition.
- High-energy and Enthusiastic
- All Hands-On Deck Attitude
- Able to Create Positive/Fun Working Environment.
- Passion for Restaurant Industry and Superior Guest Service.
- Well-Organized and Strong Problem-Solving Skills
· Strong work ethic
· Willingness to listen
· Professional presentation and verbal skill set.
· Ability to organize and inspire a team towards a common goal.
· Aptitude for food and restaurant execution.
· Positive impact on restaurant finances.
- High school diploma and 3 years of management experience in a full-service restaurant or related field.
- Assist in any areas of the restaurant when staffing constraints require.
- Manages inventory efficiently, accurately, and in a cost-effective manner.
Posting ID: 558127300Posted: 2020-05-30