Maximize the guest experience by cooking small batches of grilled meat products several times during the shift, cooking and cutting grilled meat products as close to the time they are served as possible. In most restaurants, will be assigned to multiple stations throughout the shift.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry items up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Must be able to operate specific cooking equipment, cut food products, and/or prepare orders.
- Must be able to work in an environment which is normally 85ºF to 90ºF.
- Must have the capacity to stay in one bodily position and location for a prolonged period of time, mobility to get to other stations within the restaurant, stretching, reaching, bending, walking and standing.
- Must be able to listen attentively and communicate, both verbally in writing, with customers, supervisors and co-workers.
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions
- Prepares chip baskets and cooks breakfast items, following recipe, menu, and portioning guidelines.
- Operates fajita grill, flat grill, microwave oven, hot plate and monitors rotisserie oven.
- Maintains sanitation and temperature standards in all product preparation following applicable Health Department Codes and Regulations.
- Follows product preparation chart to cook proper amounts.
- Assists in the training of new hires.
- Works within all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Regular attendance.
Must be 18 years or older (OSHA requirements). Bilingual skills in English and Spanish is preferred. High school diploma or GED equivalent desired. Some experience in a food preparation position preferred.
We offer benefits such as:
Weekly pay/Direct deposit
Thanksgiving and Christmas day off
No breakfast hours
Highly active internal promotion process along with many other benefits
Posting ID: 74328104Posted: 2020-02-19