We are seeking a Member Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping member customers by providing product and service information, processing transactions, cross-selling and setting up new accounts, products and services and and resolving technical issues.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the current and evolving products and services and work task and duties
- Properly Identify member customers or potential member customers and document and update customer records based on interactions
- Cross-Sell products and services by providing information about the products and services offered to become the members primary financial institution.
- Accurately Perform teller and member service transactions
- Troubleshoot and resolve product and/or technical issues and concerns
- Handle all customer inquiries and complaints in person and all other means of contact through the phone and/or electronic access channels
- Job hoppers need not apply. We are looking for long term employees. If you have not worked for your employers 3 or more years then do not apply.
- Previous experience in customer service, credit union, banking or cash handling environments preferred, but experience in other related fields is considered
- Ability to build rapport with member customers
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, and perform work accurately in accordance to policies and procedures
- Positive and professional demeanor with the ability to work well with peers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven excellent character cooperation and reliability traits and skills
Non-Profit Cooperative Credit Union
Posting ID: 569854564Posted: 2020-11-03