As an experienced member of a project team, assists in the design, analysis, training, and implementation of Project Management systems at Ship Repair Facility Japan (SRF-JRMC). Specific emphasis will be in the areas of Project Execution. The New Hire can live almost anywhere, including Japan - If in US, there will be 50% travel to/from Japan .
What You'll Get to Do:
- This position requires strong communication and customer service skills, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- You will work with personnel throughout the Command to help guide the efforts of project teams, primarily focusing on their execution processes.
- You will assist in the design, analysis, training, and implementation of Project Management systems and processes at SRF-JRMC.
- You will help develop and deliver training related to Project Management Fundamentals (PMF) processes such as the DPL, SRV, and ERV, elements of the RCS process, PMC and other metrics, and effective oversight of execution.
- You will assist in project team development and readiness to start efforts.
- You will interview personnel from functional communities and facilitate working groups to document current business practices, weaknesses, and objectives.
- You will develop strategies and apply industry best practices. Developing an expertise in a particular field of study or industry and strengthening project management skills.
- You may assist the business development team with writing proposals.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of the Naval Shipyard earned-value metrics system
- Knowledge of the following Navy systems:
- Advanced Industrial Management (AIM)
- Project Sequencing and Scheduling (PSS)
- Strategic Planning and Forecasting (SPF)
- Project Measurement and Control (PMC)
- Meets normal demands associated with an office environment and possesses physical ability required of related training or education program and environment.
- Some lifting, moving, and setting up of classroom materials and furnishings may be required.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face.
- Travel up to 50% may be required.
Important Note: Candidate can live anywhere and serve in this role. Commuting to/from Japan will occur for 50% of the job.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 565238930Posted: 2020-08-05