Managed Labor Solutions (MLS) is a unique provider of outsourced labor to companies large and small. We focus on non-core but critical activities in an effort to enhance our client’s profitability and improve productivity. MLS is a part of the Horizon Facility Services (HFS) family of companies an organization with roots dating back to 1971 and a nationwide leading provider of rental car outsource services.
MLS is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Operations Manager for a fast-paced environment in the auto cleaning services industry for our location at the Honolulu International Airport location supporting Sixt. This is a great opportunity with advancement possibilities for demonstrated leaders who believe in providing top notch service in a safe and fun work environment. Qualified candidates will have prior management and leadership experience in a rental car or other fast paced, similar work environment. You will be the leader to coach and motivate your team to increase operational efficiency and deliver customer satisfaction.
Salary $50 annually plus annual bonus incentive opportunity
- Manage multiple aspects of the daily operations to ensure maximum fleet utilization, customer satisfaction and employee management
- Ability to meet production demands in a very fast paced environment that requires a quick turnaround of vehicles
- Deliver excellent customer service by being professional, courteous and proactive to the customer’s needs
- Manage your team by performing the hiring, interviewing and creating the weekly labor schedule
- Daily tracking of individual employee production and performing employee engagement
- Manage the incentive compensation program to ensure deliverance to all employees achieving the incentive pay production criteria
- Mentoring, redirecting and coaching employees to be compliant with company policies and procedures
- Completing all required reporting in the allotted time frame
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- 2 years of operational management experience or Bachelor’s Degree plus 1 year experience
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficient
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving history
- Willing to undergo background check
- Medical. Dental and Vision coverage
- Nationwide advancement opportunities
Posting ID: 563099540Posted: 2020-08-12